Saturday 24 March 2007

Japan Tour ahead!

You said, "I miss you so much"
"Everynight thinking of you
and facing loneliness"
But when you feel sadness
never can I stay with you

(X Japan - Unfinished)

No need to comment that quote from one of my favorite X Songs now.
It follows me.

It's been some time since i wrote the last entry. One week? Wakanai.
So time 4 a new one ^^ It's Sunday night, Saturday's just left. So is it called Saturday night or Sunday night? O_o It's Sunday. But ok. Who cares.
Today was Teaceremony lesson. After we spent the Saturday evening in Shibuya and in the Park between Harajuku and Shibuya with some Malibu, it was pretty hard to get up this morning xD but I arrived just in time. Yokatta.
Teaceremony was like always, I still can't remember the steps xD Affi help me.
After that I went to Harajuku with Diane, shopping. But just looking, be didn't buy anything. It's always so cool there >_< you always explore new little stores.

So now I can't sleep again. Like every night since two weeks O_o I'm tired, but when I go to bed I always stay awake one more hour. Sometimes two. I should get up earlier xD That's it.
This Sunday will be good, you can read then afterwards why and if it really went good ^^
Right now I'm a bit pissed O_o because of Mario. But I hope he'll give me a reason to forget the anger tomorrow.
He promised to come with me tomorrow, but some hours ago, he suddenly changed his opinion, saying that he has to pack O_o for the Japan Tour, that starts... on Tuesday?!
It will be soooo great >_< I'm really lookin' forward to it. We'll go by bus, all around Japan. Except for Okinawa and Hokkaido -.-"
We also won't go to Kyoto, because everybody has been there xD

That's it. Denni told me that she doesn't read all of my blog, cause it's too much ^^
She's right. I should stop.

one last thing: did you ever hear the last "mix" of "Forever Love"? it's kinda cool with the acustic guitar O_o I like it. very much.
Lala

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

greet me sendai when u're there TT__TT it will feel so strange to know you're in the same town with my friends! XD
If u see anyone of them (dunno if you'd recognize anyone from the pictures you know) say hello from me! >_______<
Kaori also knows how you look like so she might recognize you! XD
(But Sendai has about 2 million people, so the change is quite small...)

luv yaaaaaaa!