Thursday 5 April 2007

Tadaima~

The Japan Tour is over, and I'm back in Tokyo again!!
The Tour was sooooo f****** great >_< we saw a lot of the country,
I made maybe more than 500~800 pictures.
We spent a lot of time in our Tour-Bus, and I feel like we were in the bus
more than outside in the country O_o but yeah, whereever we went it was kinda cool.
At first we went to Osaka, then by subway to Kobe, back to Osaka, -> Hiroshima -> Fukouka -> Yakushima, .... ... and also up to Sendai/Matsushima. I liked Yakushima and Hiroshima the most <3
I'll make a photoalbum soon, where u can see the "best" pictures i made like a diary. Just wait a few days xD
I'll change my hostfamily tomorrow, so it may take some time.
I'm so excited >_< They seem to be really really nice. The next entry here will be written from their house ^^ tanoshimi ni shitete, ne!

I can't tell you everything about the Japan Tour now, I'll keep that in my mind for when we meet, then I have sth to talk about xDD

Something else I want to say:
The Sunday before the Tour, I went to Yokohama with Mario, to see a friends band playing a live ^_^ The band is called Hi-panda rocks, and yes, they rock xD
It was a competition that day, a few bands played and in the end, the audience had to choose their two favorite bands. The band that gets the most "voices" goes one step forward, to the next big live that takes place in Shibuya O-East. yay. Lordi will play there in April... xD I thought of going, for fun, with Momoka. But it's too expensive and on a bad date...
So back to the Panda-band-thing ^^
They won the competition. Of course xD No, not of course, it really wasn't clear at all.
What else.... The last band that played didn't join the competition, they were guests, but... whou... i didn't like their music very much, but the guitarist was..... awesome, genious, ... O_o Not only him, the bass, the drummer, ... they were good, but their sound was boring. They could be much better.
K.
And I got the best hot chocolate in the world from yuki ^_^ I don't know if you will ever read this, but it really tastes good as hell, better than any cocoa i ever had.
I wasn't able to drink it with Mario yet, coz there was no hot milk we could get on the Japan tour... But I drunk it when I came back after the live in Yokohama xD I made a little "party for two" with my hostbrother in the kitchen xD He drunk beer, Me the Choco (and beer afterwards xD really.... please never do that. Cocoa and Beer don't go well). We celebrated his graduation from University and the won Band-Competition. It was a late, funny evening ^^

... Denni is back from NY. I'm really jealous xD she wrote about it a little in her Blog.
It sounds so great >_<
But hey... I'll go there one day too ^^ I'm still plannig my time after I finished school. I don't want to enter University imediatly. I'll save money and then have a good time, do a lot with friends, visit Mario in Mexico, Bulut in Turkey, go to NY... Actually my mind is screaming "GO OUT INTO THE WORLD AND SEE IT! SEE IT'S COLOURS, POVERTY, BEAUTY, PEOPLE, PAIN, ... I'll do. thx.
Maybe I'll catch up my dream as Make-Up Artist or Costume designer again... That's really my biggest dream of all. Study that in NY. Yay.
Too high? No. But it contains a lot of risks...

Now I have to pack.
Love ~ LaLa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, you could be able to do that. I know a girl who's really awesome at cosplay and now she works as a costume designer in Las Vegas. ^^

What did u see in Sendai? >__< ~
I can't imagine that you've been there, somehow. xD
But I'm glad you had a good time. ^^

Anonymous said...

yeah, it was really great in NY ...
i thought about studying there, too xD i could imagine to live there quite well, 'cause i LOVE that city ^^ it's just "kyaaaaaaa" xD
when i get a place to study i'll go back to america, that's for sure...
BUT i was even offered an au-pair job in ireland after i'm finished with school... but i don't know... ~.~

we'll make our ways..
luv ya.. <3

Anonymous said...

oh, i forgot ^^
you are JEALOUS?!
just think about where you are at this moment and then think about being jealous on other people who are able to see new things only on holiday for a FEW DAYS...
i'm not angry, i'm just explaining my position and my point f view...

Anonymous said...

children .. always wanna see everything .. be everywhere .. playing basketball is much more fun than visiting some silly cities =)