Thursday 8 March 2007

How unknown Bands become very very fast very very popular, and how myself makes a jump back in time...

Whou, I'm breaking writing records...
Excuse my Stairway to Heaven - Entry yesterday >_< I was just... in that mood.
Yesterday night, I couldn't sleep, I had a terrible "I'm a loser" trip and had to think the whole time about one special thing, about which I can't write here, because it's too personal. And it's pretty taihen >_< One of the hardest solutions I ever had to make. And I didn't find one yet... I'm still stuck on this thing and I think, I can't find the right answer before the Japan Tour...
I have it since the summer camp was over, and it's getting worse.
I'm not worried, I'm angry about myself. And I'm lost. Very lost. I'm kind of 85% close to a solution, but with only one sign from the other side, it could jump back to 50 or even 25%.
I'm talking in signs, gomen ne >_<
Normally, I'm not an Emo person. I'm more happy than sad. And even IF I'm sad, I won't let YOU see it. No. No reason why and I can't imagine, why you should be interested in my problems, so I keep everyone away from them.
I think, it's also the first time now, that I write sth like that O_o
Kya.
So I'm like a ball in a valley now. I role up the one side, and when it get's too high, I roll back to the other side and back and back and back. Sometimes I'm stuck in the middle, but then a Storm comes over and blows me to one of the two sides, and then it goes on with back back back back back back back back back back back back...
And of course, there's not only left and right, I also roll forward in time and space all the time. Soon the Valley will be gone, and before I was able to climb ONE side, they are BOTH gone and I fall down the Waterfall at the end of the Valley.
I'm writing nonsense. No I don't, but I should stop now.

So let me start again, with today's topic!
The Band I was talking about last time xD The one I met in the Elevator.
I found out who they are.
And............................ lol.
Is there any European here, who doesn't know.... ... ... Take That????? xDDD
The band, Robbie Williams used to sing with.
Fuck.
They're like... the most popular Popband/Boygroup.
Arg.
I don't like them, so it's ok that I didn't know their faces xD
I'm neither angry with myself nor do I think "why didn't I know????"
Lol, even my dad knows them.
I asked him on messenger before, whether he knows them.
His answer was
"yes, did anyone of them die??"
xD ... ... he was in a quiet good mood today.
I cut my hair. xD
At the Salon, I thought It looked good,
then outside and afterwards during hanging out with Kei and Nobu,
I thought it looks terrible.
Now I like it again xD I changed the Style a little bit.
I had the Webcam on when I talked to my dad, and his first comment was:
"If you had a frontbound on your forehead, you'd look like Axel Rose some years ago..."
Thanks dad xDDDD
So what happened to my hair? I have a little pony... I didn't want that, I said that, and the hairdresser said "ok, i won't cut so much in the front".
But he DID cut xD
The rest, he cut a little bit shorter (i didn't want that neither, but it was necessary... my hair was so sick >_<).
So when I now brush my hair, I always think "Eh???? Already over? where's my hair gone??"
Actually, I looked after he styled my hair like many other japanese girls xD terrible.
this cute pony and the curly hair-pointed sides... What you can see on every second poster here.
But when I went home, I took a bath at first and now I styled it MY way, and i'm contently happy with it ^^ I can do so many more things now. Yay.
After getting the Haircut, Kei and me met Nobu in Harajuku, and he had a present for me O_o
He actually told me, that he bought "that" before, but NOT, that he bought it for ME xD
He went to Germany for two weeks and came back last Friday - and what did he gave me today??
THREE bottles of Beck's!!! (german beer ^^) One Beck's Original, one Beck's Gold, and one Beck's Green Lemon.
Whooo... Thank you so much ^^ they are right here next to me now.

Yay, my hands look so scary skinny right now when I see them writing...
Today during havin' lunch with Kei, I thought "wow, they're so fat..."
But when it's getting evening, they always seem to become skinnier xD
I have a ring on my left thumb, and when I forget to take it off in the evening, I can't
do that in the morning xD scary scary scary. But now I can take it off so easily, nearly without any resist.
How interesting, Lara xD

Hm... so i got my haircut today in Harajuku together with Kei, had lunch with her, then we met Nobu, hung a little bit around in shops and then went to the Ginza Street, where I bought a CD of the Musical Chicago, and then I tried some ePianos in the Yamaha Shop, because.....
My father shocked me so much yesterday xD
He said, he's going to build a little record studio in our house *lool*
We don't need that.
But my brother got Turntables for his Birthday on Monday, and he also already bought Mixers and an electronic Drum-Table. O_o
I said, it would be cool if we could also record piano, instead of just guitar and bass and so on.
My dad said "actually your mum wishes an ePiano for Christmas... why don't we look for one??"
So that's why I went to the Yamaha store today.
But I don't like any of their ePianos. Their sound is so bad. Not beautiful at all.
I already said from the beginning on, that I think a "Kurzweil" is the best one. Amanda Palmer from the Dresden Dolls plays one, and I heard it live on Stage and more than enough on CD to know, that it sounds really good.

I guess that's it for today.
Playlist:
Apricot Spells ~ Led Boy
Luca Turilli ~ Deamonheart
Imperanon ~ Shadowsouls
Nirvana ~ The Man Who Sold The World (unplugged)
Queen ~ Bohemian Rhapsody
Robbie Williams ~ Angels
Stratovarius ~ I'm Still Alive
Slipknot ~ Vermillion Pt. 2
Söhne Mannheims ~ Und wenn ein Lied
The Cure ~ Boys Don't Cry
Thin Lizzy ~ Whiskey in the Jar

And I'm sorry for the last time, I wrote Angus Young with a "d" in the end xD I shouldn't rush in the end...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

about what special thing do u have to think so much? oh cutie, i dont want you being sad, confused or something ^^
and the band ... was that really take that ? xD

Lala said...

yes, it was Take That xD I checked it out online, and they WERE in Tokyo that day.
My hostmum and me also searched for new bandpictures online,
and she's also 100% sure.
arg xD
I'll maybe mail you about that "special thing" or we'll talk about it on msn.

Anonymous said...

oh hell, u met take that ^^
not that i'm a fan of them or so, they made a few good songs, but the fact u met someone very popular.. i never have so much luck haha XD okay, in fact it's unimportant ... but on the other side it's sth special.. hihi u know what i mean ^^

and what i forgot yesterday to write.. u gotta make a picture of ur new haircut... do it for me ;D
next week im gonna have a new haircut too... and new color... some say i should make them darker...but im afraid...^^ well, i'll see what the "friseuse" will say xD she is a "transvestit".. .that's cool..and she does that private... and for less money.. =D
i'm lookin forward to go there =D *happy*