Tuesday 6 March 2007

A lot of French, an unknown band, more unknown musicians and no money


Hello ~ I'm dead xD It's the 6th of March and I already have no more money. Until April ^^ I shouldn't have gone to Harajuku with Diane today.But it was my own Idea and at least, it was fun ^_^ wasn't it? And I think, I'm allowed to do things like that, because i'm a girl 笑 Actually I'm not sure O_o not here in Japan, sorrounded by all those beautiful women. I always feel so wrong and big when I enter a store xD they're so... fragile. I feel like the Elephant in the Porcelain Store. Yes. Even the boys here are skinnier than me O_oKowaii. But I try not to go down, instead I hear what my friends say. Beeing skinny is not womanlike. I guess ^^ I hope. I know. What else can I expect? Back home, I'll be the small Lala again ^^ Always the smallest. After Saskia. Here I feel more like Lara than Lala. Stupid? No, just what I think. Ok, back to the main topic. No money. The day after tomorrow, I'll have my first haircut in Japan! Wish me good luck. The problem is, that I don't have money. I hope that they take my Credit Card (what I don't believe) or that I get some money from my hostfamily. If not, I have to get some money from my bank account with the emergency found. I don't want.Ok, stop talking about money (whoooooooo, whe have this big Japan-Tour in the End of March, how will I survive???). About the Haircut ^^ I still don't know how I want them to cut it. I want to have longer hair than now, so I pray that they won't cut too much. But on the other side, I want something to play with, something to style easier than just long straight hair. You can do a lot of cool things with long hair, but that's nothing for daily life ^^I could copy "the lion king" :P Or better, old X-Japan stuff ^^ (I like Yoshiki's long hair more than the short version... And I like hide's short hair more than the long xD)blablabla... So it will be a surprise on Thursday. Whou... I want to color it, but I can't because of the strict Japanese School that I go to... I hate being just blond, and sometimes it looks like dirty, light, mose green with a touch of gray, instead of blond O_o I want the upper hair on the top to stay blond, and down under that, I want read or black. Actually I wanted Orange, pink or blue, but maybe later, when I'm student. Aarg, I have to many Ideas for what I want to do when I'm back in Germany with my hair, like Rainbowcolour-Extensions on just one side, twisted from the face to the back of the head. I just want it to stay long, and not to be only blond. But I have time to think. And I shouldn't bother you with this topic, I guess you want to read more interesting things as "hm... what haircut should I get...?" So stop this topic now too.
And write more about the Topic.
A lot of French?
Affi told me, that we probably can't quit French-class when I'm back in Germany *screams* That means, that I have a big Problem. Since I'm in Japan, I forgot how to speak and write French completely 笑 And my class in Germany starts reading the da Vinci Code by Dan Brown this year O_o I already had problems with children's books last year xDDD So what did I do yesterday?? I went to Kinokuniya in Shinjuku, a huge Bookstore, and bought a french book xD Guess which? Riiiight, Murakami Haruki's Kafka on the shore in French xD It's called "Kafka sur le rivage". I tried to read a bit already, and it's not so bad as I thought. I also try to read Diane's Blog in French.
And now I take a bath.

And now I'm back. Ten Minutes before one o 'clock am. Yay xD How interesting. Gomen.Let me go on with the Topic. The unknown Band. On Sunday, we went out for dinner. My Hostparents and me. We went to the Hyatt Hotel in Shinjuku, where "Lost in Translation" played =D We ate at the same place, where "Mistel Hallis" always sat in the evening, where the Lady with the fire-red hair sung and so on. The Piano was still there, but of course some other band playing. Which made me want to learn Bar-piano xD I remember, that my mum has some books about that at home... omg, i have too many plans for the summer holidays, when I'm back ^^ The restaurant is the highest place in Japan where you can eat! Of course, you can climb the Mount Fuji and eat there, I mean the highest located restaurant in a skyscraper ^^ Delicious deshita.
When we got out of the Taxi in front of the Hyatt Lobby, there was a crowd of Japanese Girls, stalking some foreigners, asking to take a picture with them and write autographs. I entered the Hotel with one of the guys the same time, and he smiled at me, but I didn't know his face at all! I guess he thought that I'm also a fan of his band xD How did I found out, that it was a band? My Hostparents and me went into the elevator, and they joined us - together with two huge bodyguards and a hysteric manager ^^ On the way up, one of the guys sung sth, i guess a song of his own band.We got out at the same floor, and one of the "musicians" said smiling "after you", and another one "Hello!" when I looked at him, trying to find out if I ever saw that face before. I really don't know who they were xD But there were so many half-crying Japanese girls downstairs... and the bodyguards... I've been here too long, I don't know what's going on in Europe's Music Scene 笑 And according to the song that one of them sung, it was Popmusic, one more reason why I don't know them. But i guess, when they even have fans in Japan, they can't be so unknown at all. K, those were the first unknown musicians.
Here the next ^^ There was a Classical Concert, organized by Rotary on Saturday. It was quiet cute ^^ At first the "Orchestra" of an elementary school played a madley of "Sound Of Music" and some more classical pieces. It was really cool to see those little girls and boys with their violins and all the other instruments. It looked like a real Orchestra, just that the people became children. They were quiet good for their age O_o bikkurishita.Then two young women played a Piano-Duett, A Sopran sung some french classical pieces, and last but not least there was a really good transverse flute playing girl (I don't know how to say "Floetistin" in English...). I had to think of Juli the whole time >_< How is she doing? How do her Flute-Lessons go on? Which pieces does she play at the moment? Is she better than this girl? Arg... I couldn't stop, I had a terrible sad backflash of so many things we did together... makes me wanna go home. After the concert, I talked a bit to the "Sopranistin". I asked her which pieces she likes to sing the most, and she said that she likes to sing Brahms (was it Brahms? O_o I forgot...) very much. Then Mario and Bulut came, and the asked us where we come from. When Mario said, that he's from Mexico and Bulut from Turkey, she asked, if Mexico is next to Turkey on the Map .
O_____o ................................................ 死んだ.
We died.
Did I mention, that I will take piano lessons when I'm at the next hostfamily? I played a little bit last week, and couldn't believe my eyes and ears. It looked so mecha mecha not elegant, so ungracefully. And it sounded even worse. The Piano isn't tuned and the little room has a quiet bad acoustic, but that can't be the only reason. So I asked my next hostmum, and because her little daughter also takes piano lessons, she agreed ^_^At first the little daughter ran towards me, screaming "than we can take lessons together! You can use my books with pieces for piano!" Ahm.... actually I wanted to learn a piece from Yann Tiersen and try Choplin, and not one-handed-children-songs ála Haensel and Gretel 笑 But I promised her to play together sometimes after the lessons =)Whou, it's going towards 2 am...I'd better close for today. Even If I can sleep deep into the day tomorrow.Today's Playlist during writing:
G n' R ~ Double Talking Jive
Yngwie Malmsteen ~ some madley on Youtube (His guitars are scalloped, but he's still a god. Even if I normally prefere Alexi Laiho, Angus Yound, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Slash and his Majesty Mr. Hendrix)
Childred Of Bodom ~ Hellion
Hide ~ Doubt '97 (Mixed Lemoned Jelly Mix)
The Who ~ Behind Blue Eyes
Metallica ~ Whiskey In The Jar
The Dresden Dolls ~ Neccessary Evil
J. S. Bach ~ BWV 565: Tocatta und Fuge
AC/DC ~ She Shook Me All Night Long
the Gazette ~ Filth in the Beauty
Meat Loaf ~ Objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are
Don McLean ~ American Pie
Garth Brooks ~ Callin Baton Rouge
Hide (again)~ Pink Spider
Nightwish ~ Phantom of the Opera
Gary Jules ~ Mad World
Beethoven ~ Moonshine Sonata

What a Mix XD

and last but not least: The Dir en grey Withering to Death Album. I got a Backflash -_- I love this band so much....... ............ ............ The first Japanese Band I ever heard, and still my most loved. Especially this Album. Shinya had birthday two weeks ago... isn't he the most adorable drummer alive? ^_^ He was so... "All I wanna do is to play Drums, to feel my Music and to be here". Like that. And I still have my Toshi(ya) Wallpaper right now on my Laptop. *chrm* I don't really like it when Kyo starts scratching his body on stage... But I look forward to see them this August in Germany again!!!!
Oyasumi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o, i adore them still, 2^^
i just cant get enough from our song ... the final ... always when im lissenin to it.. i think of our trip to big nowiny - poland .. and it was so great ^^ u remember how we layed down and sang aerosmith song and "der graf"... oh it was so nice, i want it back this time. and how much we missed the others.. man, crazy, but nice ^^ i love our pics.. ok, i guess i stop, gotta get in my bed now, otherwise i wont wake up tomorrow for schl.
oh i hate school. how i hate mrs. kanzler. be happy u dont know this lil whore. be happy.
ok, i gotta get myself into bed right now^^ damn..
love u as hell, nico.O

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.