Saturday 10 March 2007

the ball climbed the right mountain ^^

Wow, that was faster than I thought... I think it was necessary, that I wrote this down last time...'Coz I matched to find the right answer ^^I carried it with me over have a year... and now it's FINALLY over. I'm through the wall, got out of the valley, jumped over my shadow, let the bird fly, cut the rope, ... ... ... opened the bottle of beere ^^ by the way, I have to get some... some of the Beck's, that I received from Nobu.
No, I'm drinking the "Köstritzer" which I bought by myself. It's kind of poor, sitting here at 1:15 at night in the kitchen of my hostfamily in Japan, thinking of my mexican boyfriend, drinking german beer alone and listen to american music during talking to a danish friend on MSN. I should clean up, i ate three oranges xD there's no delicius Kaki in winter -.-" Why not? There's always anywhere a hot place on earth where it can grow ^-^
Ok, that's all for today...
love,happy Lala

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mexican boyfriend? ^^
what happened? ;P

Anonymous said...

you deleted our commis? -.-