Saturday 17 March 2007

Dark dark dark ...

The topic has nothing to say. I'm just sitting here in the Living room in front of the TV and it's dark. No light on and the Screenlight of my Laptop makes me blind O_o
But ok ^^
I didn't write for a week now - record?
So what happened in that time... Last saturday Aubrey's Parents from America came over and we went singing Karaoke together xD really funny... Especially when the dad and Mads sung AC/DC together. Yay ^^ I'm looking forward for the next time.
On Wednesday, Mario and Mads came over to my house to visit the poor sick Lala ^^ because I catched a baaaad cold >_< It was so funny ^^ They played XBox the most of the time, but at five my Japanese Teacher came over and we had a lesson together, lol, she talked sooo much. And tought Mads how to say watashi xDD he always says washi *lol* cause he talks so fast and with Danish accent ^^ Later we made Sushi by ourselves, we drunk german beer, and my hostdad offered them Whiskey O___ò Mario was kinda scared then xD They didn't drink because they had to go back to their own hostfamilys who don't allow that. So my dad said "next time you stay here over night and we drink together!" my god...
Next day I met Momoka from Finland in Shinjuku and we went to a VisualKei/HeavyMetal CD store, which was soooooooo cool O_O They had a lot of rare, old Stuff, and luckily discount that day ^^ The highlight was obviously the 20 cm-high doll of Yoshiki xD
I bought two old Shoxx (music magazine) from 1993 ^^ yay. They had a box with AutographCards, 1000 yen for each O.o I can't remember which bands, but a lot. Ah, and they had the NIL-Album by Gazette in dark red fabric, which I have back in Germany. It's a limited Edition and sold out in general stores.
After that we went to Ochanomizu, the town of the 100 music stores ^^ Momoka never went there before, so we really had to go! ;)
She plays guitar and was looking for Plecs (i don't know how they're called in english, maybe pics... those small triangles u play with xD) from Dir en grey, and of course we found some.
I bought an X Japan Ballad Collection book for all Instruments, so when I'm back home I can play piano and my brother guitar from it ^^
He had birthday some days ago, and i sent him a plec/pic from hide, and wrote under it "it would make me proud when you play with it a lot" and he DID xD
I talked to him yesterday on messenger, and he sad, that the print of hides name and face on it was already gone after two days. Yay. But back to today!
I also bought a picture book of hide, which is really cool =)
Miau.
Ah, and I forgot to tell about the Metal-Music store there ^^ There was a CD-Store that sold ONLY metal. Three floors, heavy metal, dark metal, trash metal, speed metal, ... everything you need.
Momoka entered the Store and was like "Oh my God! This band is from Finland!!! AND THIS ONE TOO!" She didn't know that Finish Metal is so popular xDDD Then she took pictures of the Children Of Bodom and Sonata Arctica CD's and another Band that I don't know but in which a relative of her plays O_o She said "Finland is so small, I think somehow we're all related to each other there, so it's not special when you say, that a member of your family plays in a famous band" xD The shop was so small, but sooo cool. I have to go there again with Mario. And everybody else who wants.

Going out yesterday made me ill again. My cold is back, stronger than before O_o iyada.

Now something apart from this all ^^
I'm going to have guitar lessons when I'm back O_o
I always wanted to play, and always gave up again too fast. And so I thought, I even gave up becoming a Make Up Artist, so at least, I have to try make THIS dream real. miau miau miau...
Seize the night ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plektrum = pick (on english)

don't you now the pick of destiny from jack black? xD